The West of Guardia in 600 AD and in 1000 AD
|Time Period||600 AD|
The West Continent is one of three main continents in Chrono Trigger. It exists in 600 AD, 1000 AD, and 1999 AD. During Prehistory and the Antiquity, the landmasses had not moved to their present locations, and the landmasses shifted again by the time of 2300 AD due to the emergence of Lavos.
The West Continent contains the landmasses of Guardia, Zenan, and the island where Lucca's House is.
Locations on the West ContinentEdit
- Millennial Fair (1000 AD)
- Manolia Cathedral (600 AD)
- Lucca's House (1000 AD)
- Zenan Bridge (600 AD, 1000 AD)
- Dorino (600 AD)
- Denadoro Mountains (600 AD)
- Fiona's Villa (600 AD) / Fiona's Shrine (1000 AD)
- Magic Cave (600 AD)
- Cursed Woods (600 AD)
- Porre (600 AD, 1000 AD)