Walkthroughs for Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes:
Quick and easy XP/battle points early in the game! (Because the boss fights are epic hard and long)
- When you start the game, make sure you keep Crono, Lucca, and Magus in your party at all times for the XP/AP/.
- When you arrive in the future, exit the dome/lab and head over to the western continent and head to the coliseum.
- Make sure Crono, Magnus, and Lucca have thier aoe elemental magic!
- Ask to fight in a TEAM battle under the HARDEST difficulty!
- You will fight 3 Nu's. The Nu's attacks have a chance to inflict a random damage type. The types are as follows: A) Current hp -1, in other words it leaves you with 1 hp. B) 1 Damage. C) 0 Damage.
- Heal when your hp is 1 while inflicting aoe magic damage.
- Revive dead characters.
- When you win your battle against the 3 Nu's, make sure you exit the colloseium or you will die if you choose to continiue!
- Repeat for great and easy xp/ap/battle points.
You can even use your battle points to buy the Rainbow sword for Crono and Dream gun, I think thats what its called, for Lucca for an extra fighting edge.
- The stratagy above isn't game breaking because the game is still epic hard.