The Strength Capsule (also known as Power Tab in the SNES/PS version) is a consumable item in Chrono Trigger. It permanently increases the power stat of a party member by 1.
Strength Capsules can be found as Blue Shines, by use of Charm, and given by NPCs. There are an Infinite amount of Strength Capsules due to an error in the programming where in the Black Omen, there is a Tubster, and if the room is exited and reentered, the player can battle it as many times as you choose (use Charm).
End of TimeEdit
- Main article: End of Time
- Beat Spekkio between levels 40 and 98 (when he's in Masa&Mune form). Also awards 1 Magic Capsule and 1 Speed Capsule.
- Beat Spekkio at level 99 (when he's in Nu form). Awards 10 Magic Capsules, 10 Speed Capsule, and 10 Strength Capsules.
- Main article: Prehistory
- Main article: Antiquity
- Terra Cave: Beast's nest in the lower-right corner.
- Main article: Middle Ages
- Guardia Forest: At the far right end, lower rock.
- Manolia Cathedral: In a room with soldiers, in a bucket.
- Giant's Claw: Behind the 4th jaw.
- Giant's Claw: Behind the 2nd jaw.
- Giant's Claw: Take the path left of the prison.
- Main article: Present
- Guardia Forest: At the far right end.
- Porre: Market.
- Hero's Grave: Southwest of the between-floors (right stairs).
- Main article: Future
- Geno Dome: Southeast of the long passage with red floor-lights.
- Death Peak: Dash to the upper-right corner - right of the first tree.
- Main article: Black Omen
- Charm Blubber Hulk (infinite times: repeatedly exit and return to the room).
Dimensional Vortex Edit
- Main article: Dimensional Vortex
- Frozen Cliffs: Second-to-last area; toward the center of the open plain where three ledges converge (also contains a Magic Capsule and a Speed Capsule).
- Volcano: Southeast portion of the first large room beyond the secret path near the Red Ghaj.
- Volcano: In the room with the multiple ladders and cliffs that connects back to the first room, follow the ladders all the way up the left side.
Lost Sanctum Edit
- Give the Prismastone to the Reptite in the northwest of the Reptite Village to receive a capsule set containing two of each capsule type.
|Chrono Trigger Items|
|Consumables||Potion | Mid-Potion | Hi-Potion | Ether | Mid-Ether | Hi-Ether | Turbo Ether | Elixir | Megalixir | Panacea | Athenian Water | Shelter | Ambrosia | Lapis | Barrier Sphere | Shield Sphere | Strength Capsule | Magic Capsule | Speed Capsule|
|Key Items||Petal | Fang | Horn | Feather | Seed | Jetbike Key | Pendant | Gate Key | Rainbow Shard | Chrono Trigger (Item) | Carpenter's Tools | Spiced Jerky | Dreamstone | Race Recorder | Moon Stone | Sun Stone | Ruby Knife | Yakra's Key | Doppel Doll | Toma's Spirits | Golden Sand | Golden Hammer | Prismastone | Saintstone | Reptmark | Waystone | Godwood | Steel Ingot | Sturdy Vines | Hearty Lunch | Rusted Blade | Lumicite Shard|
|Arena Items||Slops | Flameclaw | Seafang | Duskeye | Luxwing | Hawk Talon | Shield Cloak | Feral Wrath | Smoked Meat | Dried Mushroom | Sweet Banana | Millennia Fruit | Songbird Egg|
|Other||List of items|