Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Now that I'm dead, I've got nothin' to fear... But what's this strange feelin' I have when I look at this flame..."
- — Skelly
Born to a loving family, he was taken care of by his grandmother in Termina. He loved to eat Squid Gut Pasta, and grew chubby because of it; however, he soon invoked a change of pace by joining the circus. While the details of his history are unknown, one day he was killed and his bones were scattered all over El Nido. His spirit did not leave the realm of the living, and remained in his skull, which began hollering out in 1020 A.D. to make a fuss at Fossil Valley. Serge encountered the skull, which introduced himself as Skelly. Serge then located his other bones, allowing Skelly to reassemble. Skelly then ran home to Termina, where he reunited with his old family. He then accompanied Serge on the rest of his journey, stopping to eat pasta in the other world's Termina. The taste made him tear up and promise never to throw his life away again.
How to RecruitEdit
Find the pieces of Skelly scattered throughout Another World:
- Angry Scapula - Find in waterfall cave in Shadow Forest
- Good Backbone - Find in Hydra Marshes
- Heavy Skull - Find in Fossil Valley
- Mixed Bones - Find on Isle of the Damned
- Pelvic Bone - Receive from trader at Guldove
- Sturdy Ribs - Receive from the explorer on Water Dragon Isle
Then take the pieces to Skelly's Grandmother in Termina (Another World) and he'll be reassembled. Walk out of the house and back in and he'll join the party.
- Balanced Stats
- Difficult to recruit
- Few High Level Element Slots
- Low HP & Defense
- JugglerVein - 3 Stars
- BalloonLoan - 15 Stars
- OnARoll - Take Skelly to the bar in Termina (Home World) and have him order food.
Skelly appears to be colloquialism for skeleton. Since Skelly is an animated skeleton, this name suits him.
|Doc - Pip - Riddel - Serge - Starky - Steena|
|Grobyc - Guile - Harle - Luccia - Lynx - Mojo - Skelly|
|Draggy - Greco - Janice - Kid - Macha - Miki - Orcha - Zappa|
|Fargo - Irenes - Korcha - Leena - Marcy - Nikki - Orlha - Pierre|
|Funguy - Leah - Mel - Norris - Poshul - Sneff - Viper - Zoah|
|Glenn - Karsh - NeoFio - Radius - Razzly - Sprigg - Turnip - Van|