Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Noriko Matsueda (松枝 賀子 Matsueda Noriko?, born December 18, 1971) is a Japanese former video game composer and musician.
Noriko Matsueda was born in Tochigi, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. Her works include Front Mission, which she co-composed with Yoko Shimomura, Bahamut Lagoon, Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer, and Final Fantasy X-2. Matsueda co-composed Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer and Final Fantasy X-2 with Takahito Eguchi.
She contributed one track to Chrono Trigger, "Boss Battle1 ", one of the songs that plays when the party fights a boss. She also worked on various tracks for the PlayOnline Viewer. She left Square Enix soon after the release of the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack, and she retired from the video game music industry after finishing working on Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection.
Video game soundtracksEdit
- Front Mission (1995) - with Yoko Shimomura
- Chrono Trigger (1995) - with Yasunori Mitsuda and Nobuo Uematsu
- Bahamut Lagoon (1996)
- Tobal No. 1 (1996) - with Yasunori Mitsuda, Masashi Hamauzu, Junya Nakano, Ryuji Sasai, Yasuhiro Kawakami, Kenji Ito, and Yoko Shimomura
- Front Mission 2 (1997)
- Racing Lagoon (1999) - with Takahito Eguchi and Ryo Yamazaki
- The Bouncer (2000) - with Takahito Eguchi
- Final Fantasy X-2(2003) - with Takahito Eguchi
- Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission (2004) - with Takahito Eguchi
- PlayOnline Viewer (2002)
- Final Fantasy X Vocal Collection (2002)
- Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection (2004)