Noriko Matsueda (松枝 賀子 Matsueda Noriko?, born December 18, 1971) is a Japanese former video game composer and musician.
Noriko Matsueda was born in Tochigi, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. Her works include Front Mission, which she co-composed with Yoko Shimomura, Bahamut Lagoon, Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer, and Final Fantasy X-2. Matsueda co-composed Racing Lagoon, The Bouncer and Final Fantasy X-2 with Takahito Eguchi.
She contributed one track to Chrono Trigger, "Boss Battle1 ", one of the songs that plays when the party fights a boss. She also worked on various tracks for the PlayOnline Viewer. She left Square Enix soon after the release of the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack, and she retired from the video game music industry after finishing working on Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection.
Video game soundtracksEdit
- Front Mission (1995) - with Yoko Shimomura
- Chrono Trigger (1995) - with Yasunori Mitsuda and Nobuo Uematsu
- Bahamut Lagoon (1996)
- Tobal No. 1 (1996) - with Yasunori Mitsuda, Masashi Hamauzu, Junya Nakano, Ryuji Sasai, Yasuhiro Kawakami, Kenji Ito, and Yoko Shimomura
- Front Mission 2 (1997)
- Racing Lagoon (1999) - with Takahito Eguchi and Ryo Yamazaki
- The Bouncer (2000) - with Takahito Eguchi
- Final Fantasy X-2(2003) - with Takahito Eguchi
- Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission (2004) - with Takahito Eguchi
- PlayOnline Viewer (2002)
- Final Fantasy X Vocal Collection (2002)
- Final Fantasy X-2 Piano Collection (2004)