Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Millenial Fair
|Chapter(s) Played In||The Millennial Fair|
|Party Members Gained||Marle|
|Bosses Fought||Gato (optional)|
The Millennial Fair is an event in Chrono Trigger. It celebrates 1000 years since the founding of the kingdom of Guardia. With many games, prizes, and events that lasts several days, it takes place in Leene Square. Various games and prizes use Silver Points as a type of currency.
Games & PrizesEdit
There are several games where Silver Points can be won and other places where they can be redeemed or spent on bigger and better games.
The traditional strength test. Hitting the hammer at the right point causes the striker to fly up to the bell and hit it, making it ring. It rewards 1 Silver Point.
Drink more than the burly man (8 mugs before time runs out) to win 5 Silver Points.
The four racers run around the track on the first tier.
- Steel Runner - Looks like a Royal Guard
- Green Ambler - Looks like a Reptite
- Catalack - A very fast, very orange cat
- G.I. Jogger - Looks like a soldier from 600 AD
Guess which one will win and receive 20 silver points. The old man watching the races is often right about who will win next.
This tent is set up so that people can cash in their silver points. Exchanging 10 Silver Points awards 50 G.
- Merchant - Sells standard items such as potions, etc.
- Melchior, the Swordsmith - Buy swords and armor from this man.
- Jurassic Rhythm - Dance to a prehistoric beat with musicians dressed like cavemen.
- Lucca's New Invention - Critical to the story, this is the demonstration of Lucca and Taban's new creation, the Telepods.
- Parade - On the final night of the fair, a great parade walks around the race track in celebration.