Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gato is an enemy in Chrono Trigger that can be found at Leene Square in the Present. He is a training robot built and maintained by Lucca. The player can fight him in a mock fight for a few Experience Points as well as 15 Silver Points. He sings to his opponents immediately before and after the battle. A spring-loaded fist ejects from his navel to hit nearby foes, and he has an appearance similar to a cat. Exiting Gato's Arena before receiving Silver points for defeating him will cause Gato to not reward the party with any Silver Points.
- "Miss Kid and Mistress Lucca are stuck in the backroom.I'm sorry that I lacka the power to help youmm..."
- — Gato
- Gato means cat in Spanish and Portuguese. Additionally, his Japanese name, Gonzalez (Gonsarezu), is a very popular Spanish surname.
- If Magus succeeds in using Black Hole on Gato, Gato will magically reappear near Magus after the battle.
- Cybots share physical characteristics with Gato, but they are blue in color.
- Gato is the first Charmable enemy you can meet.