The mythical Dragon King Palace was rumored to be near the area. The legend regarding the El Nido Triangle was intensified after Starky's ship crashed there in both dimensions; onlooking fishermen reported a mysterious beam of light and a proliferation of star-shaped stones. Further investigation revealed a layer of air beneath the sea that allowed exploration of the sea floor without any equipment. This was caused by Starky's crashed ship's emanating a special force field. In Another World, the ship survived intact, and Starky retrieved an anti-gravity device and his StarStruck Tech from it before venturing to Terra Tower. In Home World, Porre took an interest in the happenings at the Triangle, and dispatched a small expedition to the area. They did not return due to unknown circumstances.
- Items (Another World): Rainbow Shell x 2
- Items (Home World): Mythril x 2, Star Fragment
- Elements (Another World): StarStruck (Starky)
- Enemies (Another World): JellyBlubba, Puffy, Sidesteppa
- Enemies (Home World): Puffy, SchoolMates
- Bosses (Another World): RoyalJelly